Thursday, July 18, 2013

Poutine in NYC


You have probably noticed that my blog entries are few and far between and the genealogy research has crawled to almost a halt in the past 12 months.  I blame my new location, New York City, on my inability to bring my genealogy interests to new heights. There's definitely too many distractions on this island and the boroughs surrounding it.  I have been immersing myself in other things and other histories so imagine my surprise when this fact was brought to my attention: the best place to grab Poutine in New York City is a few steps away from my apartment!




If you are in NYC you might want Poutine and a beer at The Dive Bar on 732 Amsterdam Avenue, Upper West Side.  I think it is as good as it gets in Québec but try it yourself. As you can see, it is a "House Specialty".

No comments:

Post a Comment